Date & Time:
Time: 12:30 am - 2:00 pm
Venue: Bellingham Castle, Castlebellingham, Dundalk
Cost: Attendance FREE of Charge (Lunch included)
EURES Ireland/Northern Ireland Cross Border Partnership & Dundalk Chamber will host a Lunch Time Business Seminar on Employment Incentives and Supports available for SME’s in the Cross Border Region Thursday 9th March 2017.
- EURES Cross Border Partnership
- Dept. of Social Protection
- Dept. for Communities
- Local Enterprise Office Louth
Topics to be covered include:
- Information and advice on recruiting cross border workers in Ireland
- How to tap in to potential skills pool in the cross border region
- How to draft and advertise job vacancies on the Eures portal
- What grants and supports are out there to help you recruit new staff
There will also be a Case Study of a SME who will discuss their previous experiences with these incentives.
Posted in following categories