Notice is hereby given, in accordance with Section 20(1) of the Planning and Development Act, 2000 (as amended) that Louth County Council intends to enter consultation prior to preparing a Local Area Plan for Dundalk.
To encourage participation in this process Louth County Council has prepared a Pre-Draft Issues Paper, which is available for inspection/download at the following locations, from Thursday 01st June, 2023 to Friday 30th June, 2023 (inclusive):
Customer Service Desks at Council Offices (during normal opening hours):
- County Hall, Millennium Centre, St. Alphonsus Road, Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 KFW6
- Civic Offices, Fair Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth, A92 P440
- Town Hall, Crowe Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth, A91 W20C
- Mid Louth Civic Services Centre, Fairgreen, Ardee, Co. Louth A92 RYT2
- All libraries in County Louth (Dundalk, Drogheda, Ardee, Dunleer and Carlingford). Please check your local library for opening times.
For more information, including how to make a submission, please see https://consult.louthcoco.ie/