Fáilte Ireland’s Digital that Delivers programme will support the digital transformation of the Irish visitor experiences sector. This will be key to sustaining Ireland as a high quality and competitive tourism destination into the future.
The practical and financial supports delivered by Digital that Delivers will enable industry to:
- Implement a connected online booking system, enabling industry to accept direct bookings on their own website and distribute their products via third parties.
- Enhance websites to drive consideration and conversion for product offering.
- Access world class content to better market their business across digital channels.
- Operate more efficiently, using the new technology provided by the programme to streamline the management of inventory, staff, equipment, marketing, and other businesses processes.
- Grow revenue streams.
- Better analyse consumer insights so industry can make informed decisions around future product development and sales & marketing spend.
Click here to register an expression of interest to participate in the Digital that Delivers programme.The closing date is TODAY at noon.