Please find below a series of updates from today across a range of different key areas of interest.
Essential Retail Outlets
Following today’s announcement from Government that all non-essential retail outlets are to close to members of the public, please click here for details on what retail outlets are designated as ‘Essential Retail Outlets’ and will remain open to the public, while implementing social distancing.
Overview Document of Government Announcement on National COVID-19 Support Schemes
Please find attached an overview document of new National COVID-19 Support Schemes announced by Government today.
EUROCHAMBRES Press Release on EU Response to COVID-19 Crisis
Please find attached an overview of the EUROCHAMBRES press release on the EU’s response to the crisis. Here are the main points that will be of use to Ireland:
SOLAS eCollege courses being made available free of charge in response to Covid-19
- SOLAS eCollege courses are temporarily being made available free of charge as an additional support to those impact by Covid-19
- This measure is to benefit anyone already doing a FET course and wish to augment their learning, as well as for anyone who has recently become unemployed / had their hours reduced and are hoping to reskill/upskill in digital skills
- Applicants must be over 16 at date of application – applicants can feel the full list of available courses at http://www.fetchcourses.ie – further information can be found at www.ecollege.ie
- Please contact Ciara Ní Fhloinn in the National Innovation Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries
Text4Help.ie Irish Communication & Case Management Platform for Local Authorities and Agencies
- Text4Help.ie is a new Irish Communications & Case Management Platform for local authorities and agencies designed to help them effectively manage requests for assistance from people in need during the COVID-19 crisis.
- The system has been designed to make it easy for people to request help and to make it easier to manage those requests also. For further info contact email@example.com