We are liaising with Failte Ireland on promoting Louth as part of its #makeabreakforit campaign which you may have seen on TV recently. The marketing campaign will also be rolling out Digital and Print advertising in the next few weeks with a view to promoting Louth as a destination for Domestic Tourists along Ireland’s Ancient East.
With a view to maximizing your exposure in this campaign Failte Ireland have recommended that Louth Tourist Businesses engage as follows:
- DiscoverIreland.ie – Update/Register your business listing via the link on http://www.discoverireland.ie for free via the link on http://www.failteireland.ie – The new website launches at the end of July 2020 and currently gets over 1.5 million visitors per year.
- COVID19 Safety Charter – This Government endorsed initiative is designed to provide confidence to visitors that your business is compliant with all COVID19 safety standards. Sign up on http://www.failteireland.ie to complete the online course which takes about 40 mins after which you may receive a Safety Charter Symbol and Certificate to display on premises and share on your digital platforms.
- MakeABreakForIt – Join the social campaign online by using the #makeabreakforit tag when sharing your posts, events and offers. Be part of this huge marketing campaign across Ireland to promote staycations in 2020.
Failte Ireland also have a specially dedicated support Hub with COVD19 information, supports, webinars, templates and grants available for Tourism Businesses via https://covid19.failteireland.ie/
Useful COVID19 Support Links
- Government https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/d06271-easing-the-covid-19-restrictions-on-29-june-phase-3/
- Louth LEO – Mentoring, Grants, Finance https://www.localenterprise.ie/Louth/
- Failte Ireland – Finance Advice, Webinars, HR Advice https://covid19.failteireland.ie/