Exhibiting at trade shows and EXPOs is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to any business.
Dundalk Chamber is calling on all business to take a stand at an exciting Business-to-Consumer Expo on Friday 18th May 2018 (at Marshes Shopping Centre), to showcase their products and services to fellow businesses and consumers in the North East Region. By exhibiting at this Expo you will gain huge exposure for your product/service on a one to one basis.
Why Exhibit at the 2018 Dundalk Business to Consumer Expo?
- Meet with potential new customers and suppliers and generate sales for your business.
- Reach your target market and get more qualified leads.
- Make face to face contact with decision makers.
- Increase the profile of your business and get your company name out there in the public domain.
- Increase your database of contacts both from other businesses and consumers
- Build on your existing relationships with clients
- Network with other exhibitors and create links with them
- Meet a large number of possible customers under the one roof in one day
- The exhibition will provide you with an excellent opportunity as a business to network with other businesses to promote and grow their business.
- Launch your new products/service at this event and have promotions/giveaways/ free draws
There will be a number of talks at the event including an Embassy Hub with the Commercial Attaché from various Embassies and an information stand for Start Ups with Local Enterprise Office Louth.
We are expecting 2000 through the doors during this event and the event will be heavily promoted in local newspaper and radio stations. LMFM will be mentioning on their business news, also will running pre promos for this event. They will be doing a live outside broadcast from the event on the day, and will interview many of the stand holders as possible.
Cost to Exhibit
€75 plus vat for Dundalk Chamber members and €200 plus vat for non chamber members.
You can book a stand using the below form.
- Business Expo Flyer 2018 (pdf/5 MB)