The Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly have prepared a draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy for the Region which is on public consultation from the 5th November 2018 to the 23rd January 2019. The draft RSES is a strategic plan and investment framework to shape the future development of our region to 2031 and beyond, and has been prepared in conjunction with many key stakeholders across all sectors.
The Eastern and Midland Regional Assembly wish to extend an invite to key stakeholders within the region to one of our launch events of the draft Regional Spatial and Economic Strategy. They are holding three of these events in each Strategic Planning Area.
- Dublin on the 27th November at 12.15pm-2.15pm in the Axis Theatre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin 9
- Midland on the 4th December at 2-4pm in the Tullamore Court Hotel, O’Moore St, Tullamore
- Eastern on the 6th December at 2-4pm in the Osprey Hotel, Devoy Quarter, Naas
At this event, the Director and the staff of the Assembly will present the draft RSES for the region and be available to take questions and queries from the audience on all aspects of the Strategy.
Any stakeholder is free to attend any of these events, for catering purposes can confirmation of attendance to which event be sent to email@example.com
For your information, the draft RSES and associated documents are now placed on public display and copies are available at the offices of Eastern & Midland Regional Assembly.
The documents may also be inspected online at http://www.emra.ie
Submissions or observations on the draft strategy or associated environmental reports will be received between 5th November 2018 and 5pm on the 23rd January 2019 (both dates inclusive) through one of the following media:
- Online: http://www.emra.ie/rses
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Eastern & Midland Regional Assembly, 3rd Floor North, Ballymun Civic Centre, Main Street, Ballymun, Dublin, D09 C8P5