Dundalk’s first ever festival of fashion will take place on the 1st weekend in October in a specially constructed marquee, which by day on Friday and Saturday will house workshops, stands, craft fair and accessories. At night the marquee will be transformed into a spectacular catwalk of fashion shows.
The final afternoon of the fashion event will be handed over to brides and groomstobe with a wedding fair.
Coordinated by Dundalk Town Centre Commercial Manager’s Office (TCCM) and sponsored by Horseware Ireland.
The Friday night event will focus on positive aging with fashions aimed at the over 55s. Saturday nights show will have fashions for all ages. A Raffle supporting the North Louth Hospice and Homecare Foundation, and The Birches Alzheimer Day Care Centre will be held during the event.
Celia Holman Lee will host fashion shows on both nights, and is looking forward to the Dundalk festival of fashion.
Friday 1st October
Over 55’s day in association with National Age Friendly Week
Workshops in Hair/Beauty, Travel, Reflexology, Colour me Beautiful etc…
Stands in Beauty Products, Hair, Make up, Fashion, Travel etc…
Fashion show: Doors open at 7.00pm
Entrance Entertainment: Funky Feet
Tickets are just €10.00 and are on sale at the TCCM office and at participating Retail Outlets
Saturday 2nd October
Craft Fair/ Stands all day in Marquee
Fashion show: Doors open at 7.00pm (raffle in aid of North Louth Hospice and Birches Day care centre)
Entrance entertainment: Funky Feet
Tickets are just €10.00 and are on sale at the TCCM Office and at participating Retail Outlets
Sunday 3rd October
Wedding Fair: 2.00pm – 6.00pm
20,000 euro Wedding Giveaway!!
This Phenomenal Prize Package Includes:
- Wedding Banquet for 50 Guests & 1 night in Bridal Suite Fairways Hotel
- Wedding Dress to the value of €2,000 Butterflyz & Angelz
- 2 Bridesmaids Dresses Modern Fashions
- Suite Hire for Groom, Best man & Groomsman Express Alterations
- 1 Week Honeymoon Top Flight
- Wedding Rings to the value of €400 Campbell Jewellers
- Mother of the Bride €200 Voucher Madam Kay
- Mother of the Groom €200 Voucher Pulse Pacemaker
- Mother of the Bride & Groom Shoes Miro Shoes
- Photography to the value of €1,250 Wedding Package Lifestyle Photography
- Roomdecor/Chair Covering/Fairy Lighting Occasion Coverings
- Flowers for the Wedding Party Blooms
- 3 Tier Wedding Cake Crystal Cakes
- A Nights Stay in a Presidential Suite, including Champagne & Strawberries Crowne Plaza
- Stag/Hen Night Party with Finger Food, Champagne & Free Bet Dundalk Stadium
- Stag & Hen night Accommodation Park Hotel
- Makeup for Bridal Wedding Party Beyond Beauty
- Trial & Wedding Hair Styling for Bride,2 Bridesmaids, Mother Of the Bride and Mother of the Groom Erte Hair Salon
- Complete Wedding DJ Package including music for the Reception AND Lighting Rigs Sound Function DJ’s
- Wedding Car for the Bride and Groom Dixons Cars
- Wedding Coverage from the Irish Wedding Diary
To Be in with a chance to win this great prize, the potential Bride or Groom must be there on the day.
Tickets €5 on Sale from, TCCM office or on the door on the day.