From today we will be posting updates on businesses that are still trading in one way or another, with restrictions, during the Covid-19 crisis. Each post, one per day, will have a spreadsheet attached and be prefixed by these tips from the World Health Organization:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze and cough into a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoid crowds and standing near others.
- Stay home if you think you might be sick.
- When in doubt consult with a healthcare professional.
plus these useful links:
- Covid-19 Payment – Information for Employers
- COVID-19 and Social Welfare Payments
- Employer Refund Scheme FAQs and Revenue Guidance
- Resources and Guidance Documents for Covid-19
and anything else that might arise.
Please see attached for today’s list. If you wish to be added to the list, follow the instructions sent to your by email from the Dundalk Chamber of Commerce.
- 190320 (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet/14 KB)