Chamber members are reminded to login to the main Dundalk.ie website and add their listing to the directory if they have not done so already (see https://dundalk.ie/members for existing listings).
The login page is found at https://dundalk.ie/members/login
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Lost your password” link and instructions will be sent out to you. If you have no account yet, please click the “Register” link. Please read all instructions carefully.
There are many advantage to creating your listing, not least of which is making your business details available to the high number of visitors we get per month (http://www.seethestats.com/site/dundalk.ie). We have also found that listings on our site are ranking quite high in Google for local business searches.
As a registered member of the website, you also have access to the following features:
- Add news directly to the website without going through chamber staff
- Add events to the site calendar
- Submit job vacancies
- Advertise Member Offers
- Put questions to other chamber members in our discussion area
- Access the archive on online newsletters
- Open Support Tickets for technical issues with the site
If you have any issues creating an account or accessing a previous one, please email email@example.com