Chambers Ireland has negotiated a deal with Star Alliance that will allow Chamber members avail of a frequent flyer programme tailored for SMEs.
If you enrol your company between September 1st and October 31st 2013 and you will earn double Welcome Bonus PlusPoints. When you join Star Alliance Company Plus your company will earn PlusPoints every time your employees fly with any of the 11 airlines to over 500 destinations worldwide.
Unlike most other corporate loyalty programmes, this deal rewards your business even if you and your colleagues only travel occasionally. PlusPoints are valid for three years and can be exchanged for award flights and upgrades, airport parking, limousine transfers, carbon offsetting, hotels, cashback and a wide range of awards from a growing list of partners.
Why you should join Star Alliance Company Plus:
- Earn PlusPoints with 11 airlines on over 500 routes
- PlusPoints are valid for 3 years
- Exchange PlusPoints for cashback, award flight, upgrades, airport parking, limousine transfer, hotel, carbon offsetting, and other partner awards
- 24/7 access to online account
- Travellers continue to earn miles on their individual frequent flyer schemes
- Dedicated service centre for customers in the UK and Ireland
- Regular promotions to earn extra PlusPoints
- Up to 2,000 Welcome PlusPoints – enough for a Business Class upgrade
- No minimum spend or minimum amount of travellers required
Who can join?
All companies with employees flying on business at least once a year
Self-employed, freelancers and family businesses welcome
Companies purchasing flight tickets in the UK or Ireland
How do I join?
Prospective new members should click through to sacp.co.uk and quote the special reference CIE2013
For further information please see attached brochure or click through to sacp.co.uk