Dundalk Chamber is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong commercial understanding to bring some fresh thinking and take our digital marketing to the next level and implement a robust digital marketing growth strategy.
Contract hours: 16-20 hrs per week for a period up to 24 months. This position is a non-permanent role.
The main 3 areas of focus are:
- Implement a new CRM System,
- Social Media & Marketing Strategy
- To assist, develop and implement marketing strategies that deliver optimum results for Dundalk Chamber and our members.
- To support projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
Key areas of responsibility:
Implement a new CRM System
- Research CRM systems and identify the best option for the Chamber.
- Plan the implementation process – data migration, training, and testing.
- After testing and training, go live with the new CRM system.
- Monitor and refine the new CRM system.
- Champion digital across the organisation, and identify opportunities to optimise digital channels to meet business KPIs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including email, retargeting, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Undertake market research.
- Collaborate with the manager, internal teams, members, and the board on marketing strategy.
- Learn and work with various types of software for digital marketing. Using applications such as Office, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Zoom, and Canva
- Writing newsletters, ad copy, and blog posts.
- Using AI
- Optimise all aspects of our website, monitor, and manage website performance and updates
- Ownership of lead generation digital customer journey
- Maximise lead magnet opportunities to capture first-party data
SEO & Performance Marketing
- Champion SEO strategy
- Implement and run digital advertising and retargeting campaigns across paid social, paid search, and display channels
- Identify and drive action plans to grow the pipeline and drive conversion rates across digital tactics, including campaign optimisation and landing page design
- Collaborate with internal teams to promote online events, webinars, set up landing pages and report on performance
- Creation of engaging email campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate, consistent with our brand identity and tone of voice
- Ownership of automated workflows and optimisation of email marketing. Mapping optimal customer journey flows and drip campaigns by persona and organisation segment
- Create and maintain a marketing database.
- Optimise all digital content and campaigns on social
- Updating social media accounts and creating relevant content including video.
- Creating and scheduling social media posts consistently across a variety of platforms.
- Digital monthly reporting, identifying, and tracking KPIs
- Ensuring digital activity is measured and reports are communicated with the board and team to inform decision-making and future activity
- Analysing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Report to Management Meeting on a monthly basis.
The person we’re looking for:
- You will be a self-starter. Highly motivated, results-driven, and analytical thinker, driven by data
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Third-level qualification is desirable
- Well organised team player with great initiative to work independently and prioritise tasks to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrable results-driven experience leading and managing databases, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints
- Experienced using CRM and CMS
- Proven experience automating and optimising workflows
- Sound understanding of Google Analytics 4 (setting up goals), Google Search Console and Google trends
- Knowledgeable in SEO and PPC
- Experience using Adobe creative suite – Photoshop, Premier Pro, Adobe Addition desirable
- Understanding of Social reporting using tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout social or similar platforms
- Dependent on experience. Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date is Monday the 30th January 2023 at 5pm