Calling all Employers & Cross Border Workers! Eures Cross Border Partnership & Dundalk Chamber present a Breakfast Briefing On Tax Implications for Cross Border Employers & Workers on Wednesday 24th February 2016 from 7.45am to 9am at the Ballymascanlon House Hotel, Dundalk Co. Louth
- Rose Tierney, Tierney Tax Consultancy
- Brian Morgan, Morgan McManus Solicitors
Attendance is FREE of Charge
Topics to be covered include:
- Redundancy payments, pensions lump sums, tax relief on pension contributions and tax requirements for the cross border worker.
- Implications for employers who employ cross border workers.
- Implications for employers with staff members who work in both jurisictions.
- Social insurance benefits and pensions in a cross border situation.
To book your FREE place fill out the below form now!