Dundalk Chamber of Commerce in association with Cross Border Partnership Employment Services held a free Business Seminar on Employment Incentives and Supports available for SMEs in the Cross Border Region on Wednesday the 10th May in the Fairways Hotel.
The event was a huge success with over 100 in attendance. The event gave employers in the border areas information on how they can be assisted with their recruitment needs. There were several speakers at the event including the Department of Social Protection, Cross Border Partnership Employment Services, the Dept. for Communities, Intertrade Ireland and the Local Enterprise Office Louth.
There was also a case study with guest speaker Noreen Whelan of Michael Briscoe Ltd. MC for the event was Michael Gaynor of Dundalk Chamber.
Paddy Malone PRO of Dundalk Chamber was delighted that the chamber ran this event as it helps increase the awareness of what supports are out there for SMEs in the Cross Border Region.
For more information on the Cross Border Partnership Employment Services and how it can assist you visit https://www.cbpes.com
- Press Release (pdf/26 KB)
- Niamh Dennehy - Local Enterprise Office Louth (pdf/1 MB)
- James Carr - DSP Presentation (pdf/771 KB)
- Deirdre Maguire - INTERTRADE IRELAND PRESENTATION (pdf/2 MB)
- Christine Logue - DfC Employer Engagement - Department of Communities (pdf/660 KB)
- Brenda McGeeney - Presentation for Cross Border Partnership for Employment Services (pdf/152 KB)