Google Digital Garage is part of Google’s global business support initiative, Grow with Google, that aims to help people and businesses acquire the skills needed to embrace the opportunities that technology presents in today’s working world. Google Digital Garage provides free online and live webinar digital skills training to individuals and businesses in Ireland to help people grow their skills, careers or businesses from home.
With the Google Digital Garage webinar series, you can access free live training designed to help grow your business. The live webinars are absolutely free to attend and open to everyone – delivered by expert Google Digital Garage trainers ready to help and support your learning, whatever your goals.
These free sessions take place from 9-10am every Tuesday, starting on 15th June. To book a place on any or all of the 5 sessions, visit: https://www.localenterprise.ie/Louth/Training-Events/Google-Digital-Garage/
SESSION 1: Digital Marketing Strategy
Design a digital marketing strategy based on your business goals.
In this webinar you’ll get an introduction to digital marketing, the main digital marketing channels, and how to use them to build a digital marketing strategy. You’ll learn the fundamentals of how to develop, implement and track a digital marketing strategy.
- Learn all about digital marketing and how your business can benefit from it.
- Identify the main digital marketing channels that are available and how to get started with using them.
- Determine how to structure a practical digital marketing plan for a small business and how to measure this plan for success.
Session 2: Creating a Search and User-Friendly Website
Learn how to create a search-friendly website that is intuitive, drives user action, and supports your business goals. Whether you’re launching a new website or sprucing up an old one, this webinar can help you by diving into the key characteristics and strategies that make a website great.
- Understand website design principles and the six key characteristics of a great website.
- Explore tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your website; from ensuring your site is goal-orientated to understanding how to make your site more search-friendly.
Session 3: Using Google AdWords
Learn how to reach more customers and grow your business with Google Ads.
This webinar will focus on how Google Ads work, and why they are important for your online presence. Discover campaign types offered in Google Ads, including features to help you reach the right audience and potential customers to meet your marketing goals. We’ll walk you through how to set up Smart Campaigns and ad types such as display, search, and video.
- An introduction to online advertising and how to reach customers with Google Ads.
- An overview of campaign types and how to choose the right campaign for your business goals.
- How to reach customers with Local Services by Google.
Session 4: Get started with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
In this webinar, you will gain a better understanding of how search engines work and what Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is. We’ll also take you through the pillars of SEO and share tips on how you can improve your rankings on popular search engines to attract the right visitors to your website.
- Learn about how search engines work.
- Discover what SEO is.
- Learn about the key pillars of SEO and what you can do to improve your website’s visibility on search engines
Session 5: Get started with Analytics
Use insights based marketing to help your business grow. Analytics can help you better understand your customers and support your digital marketing strategy. Learn about the value of insight-based marketing and discover how interpreting data in the right way can help your business grow. This course will help you to apply data-driven thinking to your business. Explore the questions your customer data can help you answer, discover tools and reports to access these insights, and learn how to set up Google Analytics.
- The ways that data analytics can help your business strategy
- How to set up and get started with Google Analytics
- Which tools and reports can help you understand your audience