Now is the time to book your free place or stand at a Major Tourism Conference titled “Growing your visitors – Learning from the best.” Organized by Dundalk Chamber of Commerce and sponsored by ZOMA, Louth County Council, Local Enterprise Office Louth, and The Marshes Shopping Centre.
This event will bring experts together from various Tourism projects around Ireland so that you can replicate it in your own business. There will be practical tips and workshops on how to improve your tourism business so you can increase your sales and boost attendance figures at your attraction!
There will be four key speakers at the event including:
- Siobhan O’Connor – Corcreggan Mill who will discuss “Corcreggan Mill- Embracing agility to drive sustainable growth.”
- David Kieran ZOMA will cover “Beyond Borders: How Digital Marketing is redefining the Future of Travel & Tourism.”
- Mike Ahern General Manager Wildlands will discuss “It takes a village … and more. Thriving in difficult economic times”.
- Pól Ó Conghaile – Travel Editor with the Irish Independent will cover the “10 Travel Trends in 2024!”
This half day event takes place on Wednesday the 17th of April in the Four Seasons Hotel Carlingford from 8.30am to 2pm. There will also be a Tourism Advisory Clinic with exhibits from various tourism providers and local organizations.
- Press Release (pdf/52 KB)