EURES Cross Border Partnership will host a lunch time Business Seminar on Employment Incentives and Supports available for SME’s in the Cross Border Region on Wednesday 15th June 2016 from 12.30pm to 2pm.
- EURES Cross Border Partnership
- Dept. of Social Protection
- Department for Communities
- InterTrade Ireland
- Local Enterprise Office Louth
Topics to be covered include:
- Information and advice on recruiting cross border workers in Ireland
- How to tap in to potential skills pool in the cross border region
- How to draft and advertise job vacancies on the Eures portal
- What grants and supports are out there to help you recruit new staff
There will also be a Case Study of a SME who will discuss their previous experiences with these incentives.
Total Attachments: 1
- Download: Eures Lunch June 2016