Exhibiting at trade shows and expo’s is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to any business.
Dundalk Chamber in association with Bank of Ireland and Louth Local Enterprise Office is is calling on all business to take a stand at an exciting Business-to-Consumer Expo, to showcase their products and services to fellow businesses and consumers in the North East Region. This event will take place on Friday the 15th May, from 10am to 5pm in The Marshes Shopping Centre Dundalk. By exhibiting at this Expo you will gain huge exposure for your product/service on a one to one basis.
Why Exhibit at the 2015 Dundalk Business to Consumer Expo?
- Meet with potential new customers and suppliers and generate sales for your business.
- Reach your target market and get more qualified leads.
- Make face to face contact with decision makers.
- Increase the profile of your business and get your company name out there in the public domain.
- Increase your database of contacts both from other businesses and consumers
- Build on your existing relationships with clients
- Network with other exhibitors and create links with them
- Meet a large number of possible customers under the one roof in one day
- The exhibition will provide you with an excellent opportunity as a business to network with other businesses to promote and grow their business.
- Launch your new products/service at this event and have promotions/giveaways/free draws
The event will be opened by John Teeling of The Great Northern Brewery and there will be a number of talks at the event including Start up advice and networking.
We are expecting 2000 through the doors during this event and the event will be heavily promoted in local newspaper and radio stations. LMFM will be mentioning on their business news, also will running pre promos for this event. They will be doing a live outside broadcast from the event on the day , and will interview many of the stand holders as possible.
The cost to exhibit is €75 plus vat for Dundalk Chamber members and €200 plus vat for non chamber members. There is limited availability so early booking is advisable so contact Brenda or Lucy now to reserve your stand on Tel: 042 9336343 or email Brenda@dundalk.ie