Chambers Ireland, supported by Meta, have created a fund consisting of a limited series of €4,000 grants to support affiliated Chamber member companies still recovering from Covid that are looking to invest in sustainability projects in support of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Companies must demonstrate innovation in:
- 5 Gender Equality
- 8 Decent Work and Economic Growth
- 9 Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- 13 Climate Action
The grant will be in relation to validated external expenses incurred and to support delivery of the project. In order to apply simply click here and give a description of the project, the expense that will be incurred and its benefits in relation to sustainability and the SDGs (supporting their local communities, infrastructure, staff, climate action and gender equality). To qualify a company must:
- Have less than 50 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €10 million euros
- Were in receipt the Temporary Wage Subsidy Scheme until its termination on 31st August 2020 (TWSS)
- Be in possession of a valid Tax Clearance certificate
- Be a member of a Chamber affiliated to Chambers Ireland
- Be a registered limited company in Ireland and up to date with its filings with the Companies Registration Office (CRO)
- Be willing to acknowledge engagement on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
A selection committee will review all applications and select the successful projects. Winners will be notified as soon as possible thereafter. 50% of the grant will be payable in advance, with the balance being paid on production of proof of the completion of the project.
We are very grateful for the support of Meta in making this program available.