Come join Viatel for a breakfast briefing in the Guinness Storehouse on September 27th to hear about Viatel’s GDPR and Cyber Security offerings – in partnership with Cisco.
Focussing on cutting edge technology within the communications industry, our breakfast seminar will see a host of expert speakers sharing their experiences, knowledge and thoughts for 2018 trends.
- 8.00-8.30am – Registration and Networking
- 8:30-8.35am – Welcome Address: Damien McCann, Director of Sales and Marketing, Viatel
- 8:35-8:45am – Intro to Cisco and Viatel: Paul Kavanagh, Country Lead, Cisco
- 8:45-9:10am – The Journey to GDPR Compliance, Brian Jordan, Head of innovation & Industry Solutions, Cisco
- 9:10 – 9:35am – Clouds and Storage There’s an Elephant in the Room. Steve Costigan, Zadara cloud specialist.
- 9:35-9:45am – Coffee Break
- 9:45-10:10am – 2018 Cyber Security Threats, Tony Davitt,
- 10:10-10:20am – Closing Address, Damien McCann, Director of Sales and Marketing, Viatel
- 10:20am – Breakfast Served
- 10:45am – Tour of the Guinness Storehouse * Optional
You can register for this event here.