Dundalk Chamber of Commerce in association with the EURES Cross Border Partnership held a very successful Lunch time Seminar on Employment Incentives and Supports available for SME’s in the Cross Border Region in the Fairways Hotel on the 4th March . The EURES Cross Border Partnership is part of a European network which supports the Cross Border Worker, Jobseeker and Employer.
The event was a huge success with over 130 delegates in attendance to hear how those employers in the border areas can be assisted with their recruitment needs.
There was a number of speakers in attendance including Pat Farrell from the Dept. of Employment Affairs & Social Protection, Lydia McAleenan from the Dept. for Communities, Annmarie O Kane from Border People and Thomas McEvoy of the Local Enterprise Office Louth. Paddy Matthews of Matthews.ie also made a presentation. Brenda McGeeney spoke on behalf of the Eures Cross Border Partnership. The presentations of the various speakers can be downloaded below.
Pat McCormick President Dundalk Chamber was delighted with the attendance and stated that the varied selection of speakers on board was fantastic and helped to increase the awareness of what supports are out there for SME’s in the Cross Border Region.
This is just one of many EURES Cross Border events that Dundalk Chamber of Commerce has hosted in the last few years to assist the cross border worker, jobseeker and employer with more planned for the future. For more information on the EURES Cross Border Partnership and how it can assist log on to http://www.eurescrossborder.eu or contact Brenda McGeeney Eures Adviser at email@example.com
- Employment Incentives Seminar Event (pdf/45 KB)
- 1 - EURES Cross Border Presentation March 2019 Brenda McGeeney (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation/675 KB)
- 2 - EURES Lunchtime Seminar - 4 March 2020 Dept of Communities -Lydia (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation/502 KB)
- 3 - 2020 03 04 Border People Centre for Cross Border Studies (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation/1 MB)
- 4 - Cross Border- DEASP Presentation Mar 2020 (vnd.ms-powerpoint/6 MB)
- 5 - 2020-02-28 Presentation LEO LEW Eures Local Enterprise Office Thomas McEvoy (vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.presentationml.presentation/3 MB)