The Competitive Start Fund (CSF) aims to support early stage start-ups. This fund is open to early stage companies in the Manufacturing & Internationally Traded Services sectors.
- €1m All Sectors Competitive Start Fund
- Up to 20 potential Investments
- Mentoring support
What is the maximum funding available?
The selected companies will receive a maximum investment of €50,000 for a 10% ordinary equity stake in the start-up company. The investment shall be released in two equal tranches. The Company will be required to secure additional equity investment of €5,000, from promoters or external investees, prior to the release of EI’s first tranche.
What is the call close date?
This call for applications will close on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 at 3pm.
How do companies apply?
Applications must be made through the Enterprise Ireland online application system http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/csfallsectors
Application Support – Online Support Workshops
Application Support Workshops will be held online by Business Innovation Centres nationwide
The Local Business Innovation Centre (BIC) in addition to application support workshops above can offer assistance with application preparation. Potential applicants can contact the Local BIC for more information:
- Dublin BIC Contact: Claire Devine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East BIC Contact: Rosemary Ward: email@example.com
- West BIC Contact: Mary Ryan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cork BIC Contact: Larry O’Donoghue: email@example.com