InterTradeIreland’s Venture Capital Conference will showcase world-class companies which have started and are scaling from the island of Ireland.
Monday 14th March: 2.45pm – 5pm
Tuesday 15th March: 9.15am – 2.30pm
Cost: Free to attend
Hear from Founders of Intercom, Nuritas, LetsGetChecked, Altify, NearForm, WayFlyer, SilverCloudHealth, Fenergo, CroiValve, Learnupon, Chasing Returns, Keelvar, Drop, GloFox, Tympany Medical and Altada and learn about the opportunities available for the next generation of start-ups.
Monday 14th March: Live Broadcast from 2.45pm – 5pm
Insight into the Venture Capital Industry
Speakers will focus on the current themes and trends in the venture capital industry in Europe and Ireland.
- Hear from the European Investment Fund and the Irish Venture Capital Association.
- Opportunity for live questions and online discussion.
Tuesday 15th March: Live Broadcast from 9.15am – 2.30pm
Scaling journeys – For entrepreneurs planning to access capital for starting or scaling their business.
Hear from speakers and panels around the entrepreneurial journey – sourcing teams, growing salesand raising capital.
- Several of the most active sources of Accelerator, Seed and Angel capital on the island will discuss their strategy, portfolio and how to approach them.
- Experienced venture investors will deliver workshops on Series A pitch decks and term sheets.
- Opportunity to sit in an exclusive AMA (Ask Me Anything) roundtable with scaling founders.
The full programme and speaker line up is available on the InterTradeIreland website.