The Louth County Enterprise Board are commencing their Start Your Own Business course for 2011 in their office at Quayside Business Park, Mill St next Tuesday morning 8 Feb 10.00-1.00pm for an 8 week duration.
The Start Your Own Business Programme has been designed to address the needs of those wishing to start their own business, or those who have recently started trading.
It is aimed at providing practical support, advice and guidance in a broad range of business areas. This will enable participants to gain a working knowledge of how to set up a business and / or to manage an existing business.
What the programme offers:
- How suited are you to run your own business?
- Help you develop a business plan for your own business.
- Introduction to a broad range of business issues facing all those who start and run their own business
- A Business Advisory Service, which provides one to one support to assist you in the development of your business idea.
- A financial planning service which will highlight potential sources of funding and eligibility towards further assistance, such as grants, low interest loans and equity
- Enterprise & Self Employment
- Market Research
- Who wants to be an Entrepreneur
- Finance & Book-keeping
- Sales and Sales Plans
- Cash Flow Projections
- Legal Implications
- Business Plan Preparation
€100 per participant to include course material. Assistance towards the cost of the course may be provided by your local Partnership or the Dept. Social, Community & Family Affairs.
To apply for this course please complete the booking form and return it asap.