EXPLORE is a Regional Skills initiative in collaboration with local Education and Training Boards. The programme was developed to help address the issue of Ireland’s low level of participation in lifelong learning, particularly targeting persons over 35 years of age in manufacturing employment.
- Address the lack of digital skills in this cohort
- Provide a novel approach to overcome barriers to participation in lifelong learning
- Address the key issue of skills obsolescence which is a significant concern for employers
- Showcase the benefits of collaboration between local Education and Training Providers and Industry.
EXPLORE is an innovative fully funded flexible initiative, offering an opportunity to boost employee’s digital skills, adaptability and productivity.
- Teaches Digital Skills
- Explore opportunities for skills enhancement
- Explore improved health & wellbeing in the workplace
- Drives Production Efficiencies
- Backed by Business
- Explore Brochure (pdf/758 KB)