Dundalk Chamber in association with Chamber HR are holding an Employment Law and Health & Safety Workshop on Wednesday 19th November.
This fast paced update, specifically designed for Business Owners and Directors is full of useful information, tips and advice on how to assist you in understanding your obligations as an employer.
What you will learn…
- How to implement and conduct disciplinary policies and procedures
- What documentation you will need for a NERA inspection
- How to avoid expensive employment litigation
- Health & Safety duties and responsibilities explained
- The rights of your employees and how to avoid infringing them
Not only is this an excellent learning and networking opportunity but everyone who attends will be awarded with CPD certification.
* Strictly Directors and Business Owners *
Cost: Free from Dundalk Chamber Members, 10 euro +VAT for non-members.