When & Where
The Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment has engaged KPMG Future Analytics to carry out research into the retail sector in Ireland.
As part of that research, the Department in conjunction with KPMG will be running an online workshop on Wednesday 17th November at 12.15pm to discuss issues affecting the retail sector.
The workshop will begin at 12.15pm on this Wednesday with a short plenary session followed by breakout rooms where participants will have an opportunity to discuss the following proposed topics:
- Local/ Town Centre Rejuvenation/ Night-time economy
- E-commerce/ Digital technology platforms and customer experience
- Labour and skills (Shortage/ Upskilling)
- Government Policy and engagement
- The future of retail/ Opportunities and challenges
You can register in advance for this meeting here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This is an opportunity to share your experiences on how you see the future of retail taking shape in Ireland. Your insights will help to inform government policy in the area.
The workshop will follow the structure below, in total approx. 1½ hours.
Structure of the Workshop
- Plenary / Introduction: 15 Minutes
- Breakout Session 1: 15 Minutes
- Breakout Session 2: 15 Minutes
- Break 1: 10 Minutes
- Breakout Session 3: 15 Minutes
- Breakout Session 4: 15 Minutes
- Breakout Session 5: 15 Minutes
- Break 2: 10 Minutes
- Breakout Session 6: 15 Minutes
- Wrap Up: 15 Minutes
More InformationPhone: +353 42 933 5457