When & Where
The implications of Brexit may have far-reaching effects on Irish business. The objective of this ‘Prepare Your Business for Customs’ Export & Import Procedures workshop is to provide businesses with knowledge and understanding of the potential impacts, formalities and procedures to be adopted when trading with a Third Country.
The workshop will highlight the Customs facilities available to importers and exporters, opportunities to minimise import duty payments and ensure compliance with customs procedures. The workshop is designed to embed best practice into businesses from across all industry sectors.
Aimed at SME Owner / Managers from all business sectors, workshop content will include:
- Understanding Customs & the potential implications for small businesses
- The administration process as it relates to import and export procedures with ‘Third Countries’ i.e. countries outside the EU Customs Union
- Goods Classification, Valuation and Origin
- Export & Import procedures – Electronic Declaration Process, ‘Automated Entry Processing’ (AEP), ‘Single Administrative Documents’ (SAD)
- Understanding tariffs and their cost implications
- ‘Economic Operator Registration and Identification’ (EORI) and time limits involved in lodging export declarations
- Comprehensive Guarantees
- Deferred Payment Accounts
- Understanding the AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) process
- How to implement procedures that limit exposure to duties and tariffs
More InformationPhone: 042 939 2957