When & Where
Our lead partner InterTradeIreland’s Co-Innovate Team is currently working on a proposal for Peace Plus funding and have put together a suite of support and would like to now gauge if this would be work for companies. The team has scheduled a series of workshops to discuss their ideas and relevance to SME’s.
InterTradeIreland has been helping small businesses in Ireland and Northern Ireland explore new cross-border markets, develop new products, processes and services and become investor ready for over two decades through a range of programmes including the Co-Innovate project funded by the INTERREG VA programme.
IntertradeIreland are now working together with their partners, to develop a new programme to support Small to Medium sized businesses in Northern Ireland and the border Counties of Ireland.
€25 million will soon become available through the Peace Plus programme (managed by SEUPB) for:
- Commercially led innovation
- Transitioning to a low carbon economy
- Cross border collaborative research and innovation projects
- Innovation focused cross border clusters / scaling networks.
We want to secure this funding to benefit your business community in becoming more competitive and achieving sustainable growth. Your feedback is key to make sure we develop the best programme and funding application possible.
We are therefore delighted to be hosting a number of regional SME events aimed at discussing lessons learned from existing innovation programmes, and most importantly, to listen to and take account of the views and experiences of local companies in relation to future needs for public innovation supports.
Who Should Attend?
These informal events will offer attendees a unique opportunity to help shape any future application for innovation funding from the EU Peace Plus Programme.
On the day, we are looking forward to welcoming:
- Past Innovation support participant Companies
- Companies with a proven track record in innovation
- Companies interested in starting their innovation journey
- Companies who have expressed their interest in being part of our focus group.
- Consultants and funders who work with companies in supporting their innovation journey
Please confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org
More InformationPhone: 083 010 5512