When & Where
Discussing “Employment Incentives and Supports available for SME’s in the Cross Border Region”.
- Cross Border Partnership for Employment Services
- Dept. of Social Protection
- Dept. for Communities
- Local Enterprise Office Louth
Topics to be covered include:
- Information and advice on recruiting cross border workers in Ireland
- How to tap in to potential skills pool in the cross border region
- What grants and supports are out there to help you recruit new staff
There will also be a Case Study of a SME who will discuss their previous experiences with these incentives.
More InformationPhone: 042 9336343