Date & Time:
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Venue: Creative Spark
- How secure is your business from the Internet, cybercrime?
- Are you concerned about Internet security?
- Do you know about ransomware, malware?
- What impact would having no access to electronic data due to your business?
- Do you know what your staff are doing on the Internet during business hours?
- Should you police this?
If you run or manage a business then the above points will impact you. Come to the “Internet Security” business after hours session to learn more and how to tackle these issues
Speaking: Joe Molloy, Director, co-owner of Sync IT who act as the “virtual IT department” for small business. Joe has 20+ years’ experience advising and managing small to medium size clients. Brian Honan, recognised as an industry expert on information security providing consulting services to clients in various industry segments. His work also includes advising various Government security agencies and the European Commission on matters relating to information security.
To book your place for this free event call Annmarie on 0429336343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking is essential
Phone: 042 9336343
Posted in following categories