When & Where
The Housing Agency is holding an information evening for volunteer directors of owners’ management companies of managed estates and apartment developments in the North East.
It is in the Nuremore Hotel, Carrickmacross, on Wednesday 27 November 2019.
- Roles and responsibilities of OMC directors
- Challenges faced by OMCs & managed estates
- Resources available for OMC directors
Attendance is free of charge, with registration requested (email MUD@housingagency.ie).
- 6.30 p.m. – Registration (light refreshments provided)
- 6.45 p.m. – Presentation from the Housing Agency
- 7.15 p.m. – Open forum for directors attending
- 8 p.m. – Closes
Please contact us if you have any queries.
More InformationPhone: 01 656 4100