When & Where
Perspectives Ireland provides training in psychology across the globe. The co-founders, Dr. Yvonne Barnes-Holmes and Dr. Ciara McEnteggart, with more than 30 years combined clinical and research experience, have developed Process-Based Behaviour Therapy (PBBT), a new scientifically driven model of behaviour change. Perspectives Ireland are the only trainers worldwide of PBBT and provide organizations with science-driven training in order to enhance wellbeing and reduce burnout.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- The role of stress in burnout
- How to identify what makes you stressed
- The difference between healthy stress and unhealthy stress
- Learning how to manage different types of stress
- Navigating stress in your work-life balance
For more information, you can contact them through their website https://www.perspectivesireland.ie.
More InformationPhone: 042 9336343