When & Where
Five specialist companies from the German wind industry are travelling to Ireland seeking prospects, projects and partners here in Ireland. They will showcase their products and services at a conference on the 6th September in Clayton Hotel, Cardiff Lane, Dublin 2 and will be available in country for B2B meetings for a few days that week. IIf youwould like to attend the conference, please register by clicking here.
The companies presenting are:
- SeaRenergy: an offshore project engineering company
- Lumenion: renewable energy storage device
- Rewitec: a specialist in lubricants for wind turbines
- Smart Blade: manufacturers of blade “add-ons” that can boost the annual electrical output of a wind turbine by up to 3%
- Energy & Meteo Systems: specialists in wind, energy and market forecasting tools.
Further information on each of the companies and a programme for the day can be found in our Wind Energy Trade Mission Booklet.
More InformationPhone: +353 86 085 9375