Date & Time:
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Recent weeks have seen most businesses re-open and adjust to life post-lockdown, which has brought about challenges such as restructuring, changes to contracts, and much more. Certain counties in Ireland have already gone into a second lockdown, leaving many businesses questioning their future.
To ensure you know how to handle a second lockdown – should one come into place in your county – Peninsula Ireland are hosting a free webinar on Thursday, August 20th.
This webinar will answer pressing questions such as:
- I’ve brought staff back from layoff. Can I lay them off again?
- What business supports are in place if I have to close again?
- Do I have to update my policies again?
- Can my staff travel to work if they live in a county in lockdown, but my office is in a county that’s not in lockdown?
- My staff want to cancel their annual leave now that they can’t go anywhere, can I refuse?
- What will I do with unused annual leave if I have to layoff my staff again?
Registration is essential: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1906842743054239245
Phone: +353 1 400 4308
Posted in following categories